Hoard of the Dragon Queen
Sir Witherby Winters [JEREMY]
Human Male Wizard
Sir Witherby Winters the Respectable
Male Human Noble Wizard 1
Strength 15 (3)
Constitution 17 (4)
Wisdom 12 (2)
Height: 5’ 5"
Weight: 120 lb
Hair: Light Brown Curly; Beardless
Maximum Hit Points: 16
Speed: 30 feet
Armor Class: 13 = 10 + 3 [dexterity]
Proficiency bonus: 4 to hit; 1+2 bludgeoning]
2 Daggers 3 piercing, 1 lb, finesse, light, thrown (range 20/60)]
Quarterstaff 2 bludgeoning, 4 lb, versatile (1d8)]
Crossbow, light 3 piercing, 6 lb, ammunition (range 80/320), loading, two-handed]
10 Darts 3 piercing, 1 lb each, finesse, thrown (range 30/120)]
Skill Name KeyAbility SkillModifier AbilityModifier Trained? Misc.Modifier
Acrobatics Dex 3 = +3
Animal Handling Wis 1 = +1
Arcana Int 6 = +4 + 2
Athletics Str 2 = +2
Deception Cha 2 = +2
History Int 6 = +4 + 2
Insight Wis 1 = +1
Intimidation Cha 2 = +2
Investigation Int 6 = +4 + 2
Medicine Wis 1 = +1
Nature Int 4 = +4
Perception Wis 1 = +1
Performance Cha 2 = +2
Persuasion Cha 4 = +2 + 2
Religion Int 4 = +4
Sleight of Hand Dex 3 = +3
Stealth Dex 3 = +3
Survival Wis 1 = +1
At wizard level 1, Sir Witherby Winters knows 3 wizard cantrips.
Mark Sir Witherby Winters’s Wizard Cantrip(s) here:
*Ray of Frost
Use the first box to mark the wizard spells in Sir Witherby Winters’s spellbook.
Sir Witherby Winters has at least 6 wizard spells in his spellbook.
Use the second box to mark the wizard spells that he has prepared.
Sir Witherby Winters can prepare 5 wizard spells daily.
Mark Sir Witherby Winters’s First Level Wizard spells here: [3 at level 2]
Expeditious Retreat [transmutation]
Feather Fall [transmutation]
Protection from Evil and Good
Ray of Sickness
Tasha’s Hideous Laughter
Tenser’s Floating Disk
- Witch Bolt
Check any artisan tools with which Sir Witherby Winters is proficient:
Alchemist’s supplies Boyer / fletcher tools Brewer’s supplies Calligrapher’s supplies Carpenter’s tools Cartographer’s tools Cobbler’s tools Cook’s utensils Glassblower’s tools Goldsmith / silversmith’s tools Jeweler’s tools Leatherworker’s tools Mason’s tools Painter’s supplies Potter’s tools Smith’s tools Tinker’s tools Weaver’s tools Woodcarver’s tools
Check any instruments with which Sir Witherby Winters is proficient:
Bagpipes Drum Dulcimer Flute Lute Lyre Horn Pan flute Shawm Viol
Sir Witherby Winters is proficient with at least 1 game(s). Check any games with which Sir Witherby Winters is proficient:
*Dragon Chess Three Dragon Ante Board Game: Card Game: Dice game:
Check any other tools with which Sir Witherby Winters is proficient:
Climber’s kit Disguise kit Drive a truck Fly a plane Forgery kit Healer’s kit Herbalism kit Navigator tools Ride a mount Sail a ship Poisoner kit Thieves’ tools
· Humans get +1 on each of the six ability scores (already included). If honor and/or sanity are ability scores, these are also increased by one.
· Humans learn one extra language.
· You are from a prominent family, or perhaps a knight. Rank has some privileges.
· You are proficient in riding a horse.
· One extra language of your choice (already included).
· You are proficient with at least one kind of gaming set. Consider bringing one.
· The DC to resist your spells is 8 + proficiency bonus + your intelligence modifier.
· Ritual casting.
· Arcane Recovery: Once per day, recover expended spell slots (level 6 or under) up to half your wizard level.
· Level 18: Spell mastery. Choose a 1st level and 2nd level wizard spell. Cast these at the lowest level at will.
· Level 20: Signature spells. You have two 3rd level wizard spells that you can cast as through a 3rd level slot, each one once between each short rest, without expending the slot.
Abjuration wizard (school)
· Level 2: Abjuration savant — the time and cost to put a transmutation spell into your spellbook is halved
· Level 2: Arcane ward — When a level 1 abjuration spell is cast [in this case Mage Armour] you can simultaneously cast a magic ward on yourself that lasts until you finish a long rest. This ward has hit points equal to twice wizard level+ int modifier [ie 6 hp] see phb page115 .
· Level 6: Transmuter Stone
· Level 10: Shape Changer. Cast polymorph spell without using a slot, 1 / short or long rest.
· Level 14: Master Transmuter — major transformations, removing curses, diseases, and poisons; raise dead, restore the appearance of youth
Class HP rolled
Level 1: Wizard 6
Death Saving Throws:
Sir Witherby Winters’s Equipment:
22 lb2 lb5 lb10 lb3 lb2 lb3 lb Weapons / Armor / Shield (from above)Crossbow bolts (quiver of 20) x 1BackpackInk penInk vialKnife, smallLittle bag of sandParchment sheets x 10Rope (50’, hempen) x 1Signet ringReference book x 1Spell component pouchSpellbook x 1
_____47 lb Total
Sir Witherby Winters Knighted for services to City Sewage system. He saved more lives by improving the toilets then any other single person in the country.
His speciality was use of the mage hand in that respect.
Sir Witherby Winters’s Personality Traits: He’s a twat on the outside……….
Sir Witherby Winters’s Ideal(s): He’s a really nice guy on the inside
Sir Witherby Winters’s Bond(s): Fine wine
Sir Witherby Winters’s Flaw(s): Fine wine
More about Sir Witherby Winters: Very Fine wine
Sir Witherby is currently poking a cultist with a sharp stick